Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy {Eighth} Anniversary

Today marks eight years since two babies stood at an alter before God, friends, and family and said, "Yes" to forever.  


And that was the very best decision I have ever made.  

I am one that believes that you can find love with more than one person on this planet.  But, I don't believe everyone finds love with their best friend.  And that, I have been lucky enough to do.  

We are just alike enough to make things compatible, and just different enough to keep things interesting. 

Some of my favorite things about him:

He loves cheese dip as much as much as I do
He has a passion for the fatherless
He texts me from the outfield
He tells me I'm beautiful and he couldn't love anyone more regularly
He throws our boys up in the air and tickles them like crazy
He can't go to the Humane Society without coming home with a dog
& He makes the BEST omelets on the planet

This guy is awesome and I'm forever grateful that He's mine and I am his. 

*My biggest regret from our wedding day is not purchasing more photo prints.  We have a gorgeous photo book with hundreds of pictures in it, but very few to actually frame for around our house or to scan in for a blog post.  So, I just take blurry Iphone pics of the ones we do have. ;)* 

{thankful for}
one day more

0 kind thoughts:

Post a Comment

Our Adoption Timeline

  • June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
  • July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
  • September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
  • October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
  • October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
  • November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
  • December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
  • February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter
 
© Heart and Seoul

CoffeeShop Designs