Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Most Wonderful {Wednesday}

My computer charger has blitzed...part of #murphreekdrama , so all I have currently is IPhone pics.  

Boarding subway to head to the Murry's to see their digs and eat some breakfast...

At the happiest place on earth.  This is what happened when we asked for salt! 


Justin can't pronounce this particular university and I love that he calls it Hogwarts. 

Best Daddy on earth right here, videos and photographs every big machine he sees for Mr P!

Changed and freshened for meeting number two.  

Right after we realized I've left my subway card at the apartment/and/or lost it and we have to purchase me another one.  Oops.

Before our meeting we were headed to meet a few other families for lunch.  Once we got to the outside mall, we turned a corner to head downstairs to the restaraunt and OUR BOY and Omma were playing at the top if the stairs!!!!! Crazy AMAZINGNESS.  So we chatted and played for several minutes and Omma gave us a few special things, including several of Jack Cruz's favorite rice cakes.  Such a precious woman.  Needlesstosay, we were late for lunch...


Two seconds after taking this picture and going in about fifteen minutes early, any guess to who comes running out that door straight into Appa's arms?! You guessed it!  Little Jack Cruz!!!! Running towards us for every meeting.  Melt.

My baby's tootsies as he's snuggling in my lap, holding my hand, and letting me sing Jesus Loves Me to him. 

And his favorite snack so far...he let us feed him and also enjoys feeding us. 

Some fun and amazing tidbits from our meeting:
Before we went to 'Gymboree' he played with us and his sunglasses for quite some time
He fell and hit his head on the way to Gymboree and let me console and comfort him
Loved having Appa lift him up to touch the light
Called us Omma and Appa and would grab our hands and lead us or pat to help us know what to do or where to go
Other children were kind of rough with him and he fell on the slide at one point and screamed and cried, again he let me hold and love on him- precious!
He would give us the sweetest opened mouth popos (kisses) PRECIOUS. 
He loves eating the little cookies and feeding them to us
He cojoled Justin into the tiniest jungle gym nook
During the entire almost two hours, he only got nervous maybe twice and needed Omma to come near.  Otherwise, he was fine with either Justin or I
Omma was able to tell me a lot about him today:
He loves soft pizza, loves riding in the car, and his foster father loves him so much (and is a cab driver) that every single morning he drives Jack Cruz around the block before going to work!, and that after saying the blessing Jack Cruz always says Amen.  
It's unreal how prepared for us he seems.  Omma has done a fantastic job preparing his heart to be opened to Mommy and Daddy.  Something we've prayed mightily for.

Went with the Murry's to Home Plus for a few things.  Mastered the Korean self checkout. 

This is right after realizing I/we have lost my SECOND subway card and my Hunny bunny has to buy me ANOTHER one.  Arg. 

Back to the apartment for more showers and some Subway for dinner.

I think Justin has since said 7,481 times, "Jack Cruz is AMAZING." Yes Hunny.  He sure is.  

We can't wait to have both our boys at home together, forever. 

{thankful for}
Omma & Appa and their selfless love for our son
Jack Cruz's willingness to open his heart to us and begin to trust us
Kakas
Dr Peppers in Korea
Chance encounters in a city of millions 
Slobbery sweet popos














0 kind thoughts:

Post a Comment

Our Adoption Timeline

  • June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
  • July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
  • September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
  • October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
  • October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
  • November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
  • December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
  • February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter
 
© Heart and Seoul

CoffeeShop Designs