Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Meet Atticus Eeyore

I love that my grandparents live on a mini farm.  They have our horses, chickens, soon to be goats again, once the fence is fixed, and now, the cutest, sweetest, snuggliest little miniature donkey.  


Can you tell P dressed himself this morning? ;)


Atticus Eeyore (lovingly named by Mr P) made his way to Humphrey Farm this last weekend and I got to meet him today.  I could totally just eat him up.  He is awesome. 


He gives the sweetest kisses (you read that correctly) and loves to snack on Vanilla Wafers.  


We gave him a good brushing and in return he gave Perry some sweet nibbles.  Perry kept giggling and exclaiming, "Why does this donkey love me so much?!" 


Glad to have this new little dude on the farm.  I'm sure my boys are gonna give him so much attention! 

{thankful for}
land where my boys can run around till their little hearts' content
Atticus Eeyore
backwards shirts
sweaty blonde hair
finding bird 'fedders' in the pasture 



1 kind thoughts:

Sandy said...

How adorable! And the name is priceless!

Post a Comment

Our Adoption Timeline

  • June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
  • July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
  • September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
  • October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
  • October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
  • November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
  • December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
  • February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter
 
© Heart and Seoul

CoffeeShop Designs